The institution has established an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) on 29.4.2015. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is a vehicle for ushering in quality enhancement. It ensures continuous improvement in all the operations of the institution and assures stakeholders connected with higher education viz. students, parents, teachers, staff, prospecting employees, funding agencies and the society in general, of the accountability of the institution for its own quality and probity.
The IQAC evolves mechanisms and procedures for ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks, and also ensures equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society. It also insists on optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
To make quality the defining element of higher education in india through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institution of higher education or units there of or specific academic programmes or projects.
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching -learning and research in higher education.
- To encourage self evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher education.
- To undertake quality-related research students consultancy and training programmes.
- To collaborate with other stake holders of higher education for the quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturity to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- To equip the students of the college with the knowledge in the latest trends in their respective fields and to prepare them to meet the requirements of the job market.
- To focus on augmenting the placement of the final year students in reputed companies through effective campus placement drives. To organize more number of guest lectures by eminent resource persons/subject experts in all the departments to enhance the academic input.
- To continue the schemes of Remedial Coaching classes for the slow learners and Bridge courses for students from other school backgrounds.
- To conduct Faculty Development Programmes (FDP's) periodically to update their knowledge. To record all the major and minor achievements of all the Departments and publish them in newsletters and website.
- To continue the activities of the Center for Research and to document all research related proceedings of the faculty through effective centralized recording system.
- To improve the communicative skills of the students.
- To upgrade the industry-institution relationship by developing linkages with professional/research bodies.
- To conduct a social audit and to enhance the status of the institution in the society.
- To inculcate the spirit of service mentality among student volunteers through Social Service activities.
- To give adequate counseling and guidance to students in their personal/ academic/professional fronts through the Counseling and Guidance cell.
- To conduct a State-Level seminar every year through IQAC of our institution to"promote NAAC related activities in the college.
- To encourage more number of students to participate in sports by" providing them with required training, coaching and guidance.
The institution has established an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) on 29.4.2015.
|IQAC Committee Chair Person:||Principal.|
|Senior Administrative officer:||Director, GAD, SVES, Bhimavaram.|
|Campus Teachers:||Academic In Charge, HOD Maths, HOD-Physics, and HOD Life Sciences.|
|Local Society Nominee:||Kovvada Village President|
|Management Member:||Director, SVES|
|IQAC Coordinator:||Mr. K.Eswara Prasad, Senior Lecturer 2015 to 2018|
|Mr . Ch.Satyanarayana , Lecturer 2018 to till date|