Functions of IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturity to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
The policies of the institutional quality assurance cell are:
- To equip the students of the college with the knowledge in the latest trends in their respective fields and to prepare them to meet the requirements of the job market.
- To focus on augmenting the placement of the final year students in reputed companies through effective campus placement drives. To organize more number of guest lectures by eminent resource persons/subject experts in all the departments to enhance the academic input.
- To continue the schemes of Remedial Coaching classes for the slow learners and Bridge courses for students from other school backgrounds.
- To conduct Faculty Development Programmes (FDP's) periodically to update their knowledge. To record all the major and minor achievements of all the Departments and publish them in newsletters and website.
- To continue the activities of the Center for Research and to document all research related proceedings of the faculty through effective centralized recording system.
- To improve the communicative skills of the students.
- To upgrade the industry-institution relationship by developing linkages with professional/research bodies.
- To conduct a social audit and to enhance the status of the institution in the society.
- To inculcate the spirit of service mentality among student volunteers through Social Service activities.
- To give adequate counseling and guidance to students in their personal/ academic/professional fronts through the Counseling and Guidance cell.
- To conduct a State-Level seminar every year through IQAC of our institution to"promote NAAC related activities in the college.
- To encourage more number of students to participate in sports by" providing them with required training, coaching and guidance.