The College has a separate Training and Placement Cell. The Placement Committee consisting of one faculty representing each department decides the guidelines for the placement activity.
Guest Lectures and Training Programmes are arranged for the students. We always endeavor to build such capabilities among the students in a systematic manner. The training and placement division has a focused approach to prepare students right from the second year of joining the college. We address two different aspects of students' capability. Experienced teaching staff take care of the technological abilities to recall knowledge gained during academics for application at work place and secondly the soft skills required which play an important role in the industry today. We also have facilities within college premises for conducting campus interviews and these include those for presentation, conducting aptitude tests, group discussions and interview techniques. Sessions are also arranged on Resume Writing.
Training and Placement division aims at specifically developing these abilities through planned training for the students. The institute looks forward to conduct such activities with the help of selected internal and external faculties. This training includes personality development, communication skills, and extensive exercises to inculcate analytical abilities empowering students to interpret data faster.
The placement committee aims to accomplish the following every academic year:
- Organizing Pre-Placement Seminars by Companies.
- Getting the Pre-Placement Job Announcement Form (declaration) filled in by the representatives of each visiting company.Maintaining and regularly updating Database of Students
- Maintaining Database of Companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about Job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting the most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training for students (Soft Skills, Technical sessions, Mock Interviews)